Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Thing 23

http://plcmcl2-about.blogspot.com/
              The link posted above shows a website stating that this is the original 23 things which the program APSU has is based off. Creative Commons was something that I had never heard of before taking this class. I wish this would have been earlier on in the class, as by now I might have used one or two images off the internet that I might not have been entitled to. I plan on teaching about Creative Commons and copy write policy along with plagarism before my students get into any writing in the classroom. One of our assignments was to create a Power Point explaining copy write rules, and it is something that I plan on using when I go to teach this lesson. I plan on using Creative Commons as a way to access other teachers lesson plans and informative Power Points. I feel that the site is well put together and it would be easy to access many ideas that I know were intended for my use. I plan on also giving back to the Creative Commons website. I feel that once I get my grounding as a teacher, it's my responsibility to help others who were once new like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment