Monday, February 3, 2014

Thing 9


           For this assignment, I first started with the Custom sign generator's list of websites. Most of the type of signs I clicked on had links that did not work. I looked at the comic strip generator, and for my classroom I wouldn't have much use for those. When looking at all these assignments, I try to keep my classroom in mind. Clearly from the image above, you can see that I am wanting to be a high school English teacher.
          On the ImageChef website there were quite a few signs that I thought I could use in the classroom, whether it be just a sign that has a cupcake on it to say I remembered your birthday or an award. I chose this one because I can easily change the headline, and it brings a modern day feel to a Shakespearean story. I could use this image on either a worksheet, or as a classroom decoration. The link to this sign is ImageChef.

No comments:

Post a Comment