Monday, February 3, 2014

Thing 10



           Let me state the obvious, I love the fact that RSS and newsreaders narrow down the scope to things I want to read about. Here I am sitting here for ten entries now wondering how do other people become so invested in blog? Well if I would have known earlier that I could so easily narrow down my scope then I would understand.
            In the education world, I could use RSS to narrow down blog search on educational information quickly. I can follow blogs that are not only interesting to myself, but contain things that would also interest my students. In my personal life I could use this to have more influence on my do-it-yourself craft hobby. Teachers can take advantage of this by using the RSS filtering to research new ideas for the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment