Friday, February 7, 2014

Thing 11

        The method that I found to be the easiest was using the Google blog search engine. I found that I wasn’t able to use my RSS feed on the EDUblogs as much as I wanted to, and the blog search engine pulled up more news articles than actual blogs. I found the Google blog search to be the most confusing. I found some useful blogs on high school teaching and writers who are trying to get published. As these are two major interest to me I subscribed to them. I did not find any other tools through my travels as I was mainly interested in finding blogs to subscribe to. One unusual blog that I found under an instructional technology search was a blog that simply updated status on football games for a certain school. It was on two different searches and did not have anything to do with instructional technology. I did not find any blogs with an RSS feed, but I did find them with the feed icon symbol.

No comments:

Post a Comment