Sunday, February 2, 2014

Thing 2



When it comes to writing a blog, I have zero experience. I am more of a pen and paper type of gal. I have stayed completely away from the blogging world. No reading, writing, just completely away from that world. Part of me thinks that it is because I didn’t want to get completely sucked into the world of blogging. I was not creative when it came to posting my name. Since we were in class, and it was moving fast I just picked my name.
The creating of the blog was not as hard as I thought it would be. It was more difficult switching back and forth from Mac to PC than registering the blog. I like the concept of the blog, but just finding time for it is my only worry. My avatar looks similar to me. I kept looking for a curly hair layout, but nothing seemed to depict the true way curly hair goes all over the place. I chose it to look like me because I simply didn’t think about having it look any other way.

1 comment:

  1. I am with you on blogging. I have zero experience as well. Mine is related to a lack of interest and a lack of time. As for curly hair, well, I can tell you that mine is half curly, a fourth wavy, and a fourth kinky. So I understand about that lack of pictures depicting curly hair in all its glory. ;)

    ReplyDelete