Monday, February 3, 2014

Thing 7

IMG_3138IMG_3114IMG_3110

mbryant18mdb's photostream on Flickr.

          When it comes to sharing everything with the world, I am not the first to jump on board. I have never used a photo sharing website, and I don't really plan on using one in my classroom. I could see using one for sharing photos that were taken of dances or field trips, but not actually using one as an add on to my curriculum. I do use Facebook regularly, but with this site I have strong privacy built up. I am a firm believer in that somethings are meant to be shared with the world and other things are meant to be kept private. I feel that the flicker website is an awesome forum for those who have photography skills, but it is not best for personal photos. The website was easy to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment