Monday, February 3, 2014

Thing 8

My creation by mbryant18mdb
My creation, a photo by mbryant18mdb on Flickr.

             I can easily see a use for flicker or flicker mash-ups in my personal life. I often do a lot of do-it yourself crafting, and could find multiple uses for the flicker mash-ups almost instantly. I know that I plan on trying to make a poster board print of the photo booth look of some other photos. I wanted to try out the mosaic, but was distracted by the many other options on the same website. I have often wondered how others did these things, and found that most of the mash-ups were on this website. 
            When using the mash-ups in the classroom, I could easily use these for decoration purposes. I'm still not sure how I would be able to integrate this activity into my curriculum. I think that photo sharing with friends and family is great, but I do not like the concept of sharing pictures of my life with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment