Thursday, February 27, 2014

Thing 17

               I found social bookmarking to be something like the website pinterest.com, and when I first started using this website I feel in love. Social bookmarking is a major time saver, and it allows you to narrow your focus drastically when discovering the many things that the internet has to offer. I do not know of a use for social bookmarking as part of my curriculum, but I could find a use for it when discovering new things to add to my curriculum. I feel that teachers could take advantage of social bookmarking by organizing websites into categories specifically for things in your classroom. I used the website pinterst to organize ideas for birthday parties, and it drastically cuts down on research time, and keeps all your ideas organized. I would imagine that Delicious could be used in the same manner for lesson plans, and classroom activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment